You've strumbled to my wishland. you can wish anything here+Follow me or go Home ?
//WishLand
Author Story Linkies Tutorial
wordless MONDAY ^.^
Monday 2 January 2012 | 05:33 | 0 comments
             Assalamualaikum

Hii readers :)

19 OKTOBER 2010

Do u wanna know what my problem is? I will tell u what my problem is, I LOVE YOU. I love your name and even ur nickname 'panda'. I love the way you call me huny. I love your beautiful eyes. I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood. I love how you pampered me, I get weak. Grr. that is my problem LOL -.-

Cincin ni longgar, so aku jdikan dia rantai :) take a look :-



                    p/s : Every 'love' words have their own quotes.
  

Labels:

OLDER POST | NEWER POST